Online Financial Aid System
Welcome to the ICC Online Financial Aid System. You can:
- Complete our institutional financial aid application online
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year.
Log In Instructions
To access the online system, enter your ICC Student email and your password. If you haven't been assigned a password yet, please select the "First Time User" option located under the Submit button. Your ICC email is email@example.com ( e.g., John.Smith@indycc.edu )
The Online Financial Aid System log in is separate and may be different from your log in for the Pirate Portal, Canvas and student user access to on-campus technology.
You must have a financial aid record already established at Independence Community College in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 001924, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy.